In my opinion, Grants Farm is one of the best attractions in the St Louis area. People always talk about the Arch, but if I had to choose between the two excursions, I would choose Grant’s Farm every time. Here are the top ten reasons I like Grant’s Farm-
10. It was the family home of President Grant.
9. You can enjoy pretty horses, and not worry about needing to feed them!
8. You can let someone else do the driving.
7. It’s a fun place to see deer crossing the road, and they won’t mess up your car.
6. They have Elephants who can paint.
5. There are a lot of goats and cute kids!
4. There was pretty scenery on the tram ride.
3. It was reasonably priced-Like free!2. If you are 21, they will give you free beer.
1. You can let Parakeets decorate your hair or your hat!
The only charge, for the park, was a thirteen-dollar parking fee. (and lunch, naturally!) We chose to visit on a really, really hot day. The only place in the entire park, that was air conditioned, was the rest rooms. So, I promise you, if you choose to visit on a really hot day and you are a wicked witch, you will melt! (You might melt, even if you are not a wicked witch!)
So, anyway, wicked witches beware, and everyone else, I look forward to hearing about your very wonderful adventure at Grant’s Farm.